A world leading shipping and logistics company
Amazon marine company is a global business engaged in the shipping and logistics sector,
amazon facilitates international trade between the world’s major economies, and among emerging markets across the whole globe.
- At amazon marine we are proud of our reputation for special cargo transportation and handling facilities.
- We provide global out-of-gauge and breakbulk services, bringing you first class project cargo management, no matter whether you have a requirement for heavy lift cargo, or for oversized cargo which cannot fit inside a standard container.
- Our years’ Experience of shipping oversized freight means we have the expert project cargo logistics team at your disposal to help with the planning and execution of special loadings, and to assure you of maximum safety and security for each and every cargo project.
- What is out-of-gauge cargo?
- Out-of-gauge cargo is freight which is too large to fit inside one of our standard 20 ft, 40 ft or 40 ft high cube containers. Instead, this cargo can be safely transported on a platform, flat rack or in an open top container.
- Shipping out-of-gauge cargo with amazon
- Our out-of-gauge service is fully integrated throughout our business, making it simple for you to get expert advice from our maritime shipping specialists, to learn more about our special handling facilities, or simply to make a booking.
- Each of our trade service teams has great local knowledge and experience in handling oversized cargo on their individual trade routes. This means that our customers can expect superb continuity with their amazon contact, and can always have the confidence that even the most delicate cargo is in safe hands.
- Breakbulk cargo (or ‘project cargo’) is freight which is too large to be transported on a single flat rack or platform. Typically, breakbulk cargo is loaded across multiple flat racks on the deck of a vessel and then secured for shipment.
- Shipping breakbulk cargo with amazon marine
- At amazon marine, we have breakbulk specialist’s on-hand to assist with all bookings in the XXL cargo category. Due to the requirement of specialist equipment and knowledge, this service is naturally dependent on specific port capability and scheduling, but you can be assured we have an outstanding record in breakbulk and OOG solutions.
- Bulk cargo shipping has been a major part of our business for the last four decades and we pride ourselves on our ability to find our customers the perfect solution every time. For all breakbulk enquiries please contact your local team.
- amazon oversized cargo service
- When shipping oversized cargo with amazon marine our customers benefit from a wide range of service features, including:
- Load, lash and secure the cargo at your origin port or nearby depot.
- Inland collection and deliveries using variety of equipment.
- Arrangement of police/inland transport notifications if required.
- • Stevedoring, port lashing and port storage facilities.
- • Competitive rates.
- • Customs clearance and documentation.
- Our trade service teams are extensively trained and offer destination-specific knowledge and support for oversized cargoes requiring specialist equipment such as platforms, open top containers or flat racks.
- Our extensive inventory of specialist equipment gives us the capability to transport large, heavy and irregular sized cargo.